Phone | 503-864-2215
The Board of Directors is the educational policymaking body for Dayton School District. The School Board is charged with:
- Employing and evaluating the superintendent.
- Determining the long-range direction and vision of the district.
- Establishing policies that direct instructional and support programs.
- Approving the annual budget.
- Approving large contracts and agreements including those with employee groups.
- Calling elections on bond and other funding proposals.
- Ensuring that policies and priorities are implemented.
- Communicating and engaging with the community.
- Advocating for educational priorities with local and state leaders.
- Recognizing staff and community contributions.
The Dayton School District Board of Directors meet the second Tuesday of every month at 7:00 p.m. in the Dayton School District Board Room, 780 Ferry Street. Meetings are also streamed live via the Zoom platform. Meeting information is listed below.
Meeting Link: bit.ly/3SSax1L
Meeting Password: Dayton123!